All returns made to us need to be sent to the following address:
MVP Collectibles UK Ltd
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road,
If you placed an order with us and did not create an account you can find the information regarding your order on the following returns page click here, simply enter your surname & email and you can view all the order details.
If you cancel your order after the items have left our warehouse, you will have to return the package back to us unopened and in the condition you received it (we cannot accept opened items). If you cancel your order after it has left us we’re not responsible for the delivery charges that you incurr to return your order back to us. We also need to receive the goods back before any refunds or exchanges can be given. To ensure items make it back to us safely we strongly recommend using a recorded service to return items, we're not responsible for any items lost in the post or damaged via the return postage.Returns Policy
In the unlikely event where you wish to return your order, you must be aware of the following
- You can return products for any reason until 14 day after receiving them. If a product is damaged or faulty, you have up until 30 days from receiving the goods however, the sooners you let us know, the easier it will be for us to resolve the issue
- Sealed products must be returned unopened, unused and in the original condition the item was sent in
- If returning because you no longer want the product, the return postage costs must be covered by yourself
- If you wish to return items back to us for an exchange, the cost of delivery will be taken into consideration
- International returns that come back to us due to "refused to pay the customs fee", will be refunded minus the original delivery cost and an additional charge from the courier to return the item back to us as your order was sent through the network and needs to be returned. Each countries return charge differs so click here for a full breakdown.
If a returned product does not meet the requirements outlined by our policies, we may not be able to offer a refund. If you are unsure if you can return an item, please get in touch with us and we can best advise you on how to return your item.
To return an item to us then please use the contact form and submit your query to us and we will do everything we possibly can to resolve your issue before sending anything back. Please note you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your product, or 30 if it is faulty.
If we have sent you the incorrect item or something is missing from your order we will cover any charges to get the products to you ASAP. If you want to cancel an order, customers are advised to do so before an order is dispatched.Damaged Items Policy
Although we try our utmost during the packing stages to ensure that your order arrives with you safely whilst in transit, sadly, sometimes damage may occur. If an item arrives with you damaged, please take as many photos of the box your order arrived in which clearly shows the shipping label, along with photos of the damage to the item.
Do not open the damaged product as we may require it back if we are able to replace this. If you suspect that your order may be damaged before opening the parcel, please take a photo as this provides an additional level of evidence when we submit this to the courier. Without these, we will be unable to raise a claim with the courier, so it is imperative these are provided when you send us an email about this. Reports of damages should be sent to us within 7 days of you receiving your order. Anything outside of this time, we may be unable to assist with.
Depending on the complexity of the claim, it may take a while for the couriers/suppliers/manufacturers to investigate what has happened to your parcel. We are unable to offer any refunds/returns until the couriers/suppliers/manufacturers have made their decision.Lost Items Policy
We would hate to think that your parcel got lost on it's way to you, however sometimes situations like this may occur. If your parcel hasn't been received and you are a UK customer, get in touch with us and we will be able to advise, if your parcel is coming via Royal Mail, please allow 10 working days after your parcel was due to be delivered as we will be unable to get involved until this time has passed. We are unable to offer any refunds/replacements until the couriers have completed their investigation of the parcel