Please Read This Before Placing An Order
When Placing an order you agree to the following checkout conditions.
- For any orders placed that contain any pre-order items, we will hold this order and set the order status to "processing" until everything is ready to ship. When everything is ready to dispatch you will then receive an email informing you that your order is on it's way, thus changing your order status to "complete".
- When placing an order with us, we will always secure the funds at the checkout.
- International returns that come back to us due to "refused to pay the customs fee", will be refunded minus the original delivery cost and an additional charge from the courier to return the item back to us as your order was sent through the network and needs to be returned.
We have a full after sales policy governing our Refunds and Returns which is documented on the following page. Refunds and Returns Policy. Please read these before accepting the Terms and Conditions of sale at the checkout. By accpeting the Terms and Conditions at the checkout you will be agreeing to acknowledging the terms set out here on this page and the Refunds & Returns policy located on this page.
We strongly recommend that you read these 2 policies before making a purchase as the moment an order leaves us we are unable to stop or modify an order. This also includes, our expectations of a sealed product which governs 75% of the items we sell here at MVP Collectibles and what conditions we accept when receiving returns back from customers, this is limited but does NOT include items that have been opened, sealed products of any nature can not and will not be accepted as a return. We have more details on the Returns page which highlights the exceptions we make for returning opened products.
The nature of the product we sell contains sealed packs which are associated with a “mystery” element and these practices although not lottery or gambling in nature do have the same luck outcome which could be easily associated with collecting football stickers, you’re never guaranteed to collect or find all the cards/stickers you want from a pack and any accusation of foul play will not be tolerated.
All items are 100% genuine and authentic and have a full and traceable path through the supply chain using nothing but official channels made available by the manufacturer directly.
The term "MVP Collectibles" or "mvpcollectibles.com" or 'us' or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MVP Collectibles UK Ltd, Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA, United Kingdom. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We (MVP Collectibles) are a separate businesses, operating solely as a independent "Collectibles Store" (Online) - To which we sell Official Panini products. We only use content which is publicly available online, all logos, names, characters and images are property of their respective owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This also extends our right to refuse the right to refuse service after purchase on any order that falls under any of the above mentioned conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.